ARE YOU READY TO MINDFULLY CREATE YOUR LIFE STORIES?
If your answer is a resounding "YES," then you are in the right place and right space. Only you can answer the question as to whether you are READY to MINDFULLY create new life stories! Maybe you are sick and tired of being sick and tired. Well it takes more than just being sick and tired. You must be ready to take some specific steps in creating a new narrative, new life stories. Now is the time to search your heart and be truthful with yourself as to whether you are prepared to meet your stories of the past right here in the present and vow to MINDFULLY create your life stories.
If you've spent a life time creating your life stories unconsciously, then perhaps now is the time to begin to create with intention. If you're hell bent on keeping those stories that make you feel incompetent, unworthy, fearful, undeserving, unqualified, unfit, and all those other words that go along with feeling small then this isn't the place or space for you. On the other hand, if you are committed to a new narrative that includes a commitment to an acceptance that you have the ability to create new stories then you are welcome in place and space.
What Services and Activities are Offered:
- Access to your Storybuilder coach and materials
- Access to the private Facebook group to exchange with fellow StoryBuilders
- Access to the exclusive webinars
- Email support.
Our activities are designed to provide the platform and support for doing "The Work" for creating new stories.
HOW DO YOU KNOW IT IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
- You are super committed to building new life stories -- creating new experiences
- You're tired of making fear based choices
- You need guidance on where to start in building your stories
- You want to learn to use tools to help you manage the stories of your mind
- You want to benefit from the experience of fellow Storybuilders who have successfully created new life stories
Then a resounding YES on your part means you are ready to do THE WORK!!
No one can do The Work for you but you. Just like no one can go to the gym for you to exercise. Losing weight requires commitment every single day -- a life style change. A commitment such as changing your eating habits even when your loved ones don't support you in your efforts. Well that's what The Work requires - a life style change from the inside out!
Ready to start? Simply contact us below and start your new adventure!
See you on the other side!